Indoor Plants for Christmas
Story: Indoor Plants for Christmas
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 19th December 2020
If you’re looking for a special gift for someone in your life this Christmas, why not consider a beautiful indoor plant?
- Presentation is the key with indoor plants, so make sure you choose a stylish pot to put it in.
- Fungus gnats can be a problem for indoor plants, but not when you use Osmocote Premium Indoor Plant Potting Mix.
- Osmocote doesn’t contain compost or pine bark, both of which are known to shelter fungus gnats.
- Feeding your indoor plants is important to keep them healthy, not just at Christmas but all year round.
- Osmocote Pour + Feed is specifically formulated to provide all the nutrients that indoor plants need.
- Pour + Feed is a no mixing, no staining, no odour formula that’s really easy to use. Just fill the cap and pour it around the base of the plant every two weeks.
For more information, head to