Caring For Your Roses
Story: Caring For Your Roses
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 20 March 2021
Roses are a wonderful and romantic addition to any garden. Nige shows us how to achieve the most beautiful and healthy-looking roses.
- The Iceberg Rose is a medium-sized white floribunda and one of the most popular of all roses.
- The Osmocote Gardenia and Azalea Premium Potting Mix is ideal for potting roses and also other acid-loving plants.
- Osmocote has high levels of iron and magnesium to produce lush foliage and to help eliminate the yellowing and premature dropping of rosebuds.
- The Osmocote mix must sit at the same level as the top of the root ball and a little below the rim of the pot to allow for easy watering and to add some mulch on top.
- Osmocote for Roses contains essential nutrients that help roses to thrive by feeding and releasing nutrients according to the temperature of the soil for up to 6 months.
- The ‘Plus Organic’ Variety includes organic pellets that feed the soil and are ideal for roses that are planted in the ground.
For more information, head to