Healthy Soils, Healthy Plants
Story: Healthy Soils, Healthy Plants
Presenter: Neville Passmore
Air Date: 20 March 2021
Soil degradation is one of the biggest issues facing gardeners today. Neville provides some hope, revealing a positive management solution to help make soils fertile again.
- Troforte M granules contain multiple strains of beneficial soil microbes that aid in improving and maintaining soil health.
- Troforte M granules comprise a range of essential natural minerals that are broken down in the soil by microbes and thus made available for plants to take up.
- Troforte M contains controlled release fertilisers, including natural rock minerals which release nutrients slowly for up to 5 to 6 months, as the plants require.
- To apply, sprinkle the Troforte M granules over the soil and water them in thoroughly for the best results.
- Troforte M contains probiotic microbes which help repair soils, and over-time contribute to an overall reduction in the use of chemical pesticides and herbicides.
- The beneficial microbes contained in Troforte M, help fight many soil-borne diseases naturally.
- There is a large Troforte Nutrients range, and each type is available in 3 different sizes, ensuring that all garden sizes are catered for.
For more information, head to