Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 27 March 2021
Trev introduces us to the spectacular Fuchsia plant, an all-time favourite of his.
- The Fuchsia plant was named after German Botanist, Leonhart Fuchs (1501–1566).
- The Fuchsia plant is native to South America, hence thrives in mild cooler environments.
- There are many different varieties of Fuchsias, with approximately 110 species being recognized.
- Autumn is the ideal season to plant Fuchsias because they prefer cooler milder conditions.
- To grow Fuchsias, plant them in a wind and sun-protected position. They require consistent soil moisture levels and regular feeding.
- Viewers of The Garden Gurus can receive a pack of 4 Fuchsia plants in 100ml pots for a saving of up to 25% off.
For more information, head to:
Garden Express Online Shop