Story: Renaissance Herbs
Presenter: Neville Passmore
Air Date: 27 March 2021
Autumn is the perfect time to get out and plant up a storm in the veggie garden. Neville shares a few of his favourite additions to the veggie patch that are sure to add flavour to your meals.
- Black Radishes grow rapidly in a position of full sun and with well-drained soil. They can be consumed raw or cooked, and they taste fantastic in salads and stir-fries.
- Black Cherry Tomatoes are known for their sweetness. They are deep purple black in colour, hence are loaded with antioxidants which are great for your health.
- Black Cherry Tomatoes thrive in a position of full sun and require a stake to aid in their vertical growth.
- Wild Rocket is a hardy plant with a lovely peppery flavour. It can be grown easily all year round, thriving in positions of full sun to part shade.
- Wild Rocket is commonly used as a salad green but can also be cooked to make an excellent flavour addition to stir-fries
For more information, head to