Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 1 May 2021
Hellebores, also known as ‘Winter Roses’, are the perfect plant if you’re looking to brighten up your garden during the cooler months.
- Hellebores are low-growing plants that work well in drifts. They have the most beautiful flowers in a wide range of colours.
- Garden Express has a special offer just for The Garden Gurus’ viewers. You can get a collection of Hellebores for over 20% off.
- They are packed well to prevent them from being damaged, and they have a cover to keep the soil in place, so the roots are safe and undisturbed.
- There are 3 varieties in the double flower collection: Reverse Picotee, Slate and Yellow Spotted.
- There are 3 varieties in the single flower collection: Red Flush, Pink Spotted and Yellow Picotee.
- Hellebores prefer moist, fertile soil in partial shade, or morning sun and afternoon shade.
- Once established, they are relatively tough and drought tolerant due to their leathery leaves.
For more information, head to:
Garden Express Online Shop
AS SEEN ON