Bring Your Soil Back to Life
Story: Bring Your Soil Back to Life
Presenter: Neville Passmore
Air Date: 1 May 2021
It’s vitally important that you create good soil structure to ensure your plants remain healthy and strong. Neville shares his secret to achieving this.
- Healthy and highly productive soils are full of air, allowing roots to breathe, soil to retain moisture and friendly fungi to deliver essential minerals to plants.
- Glomalin is the name of the glue that binds soil particles together, creating air-filled spaces.
- It’s a natural product formed by the same friendly fungi that live in the fine feeder roots of all plants.
- Gardeners can grow glomalin and build soil structure by adding compost to the soil.
- Seasol Liquid Compost contains highly active compost, seaweed, fish and nutrients to help revitalise all soils.
- Being a liquid, it’s an easy-to-use, no-dig solution that goes to work immediately on any soil type.
- Seasol Liquid Compost is safe to use throughout the garden, on pot plants and even on lawns.
- Avoid cultivating soil, excessive compaction, the use of high nitrogen and phosphorus fertilisers, as well as insecticides and fungicides.
For more information, head to