Story: Garden Up!
Presenter: Darren Seinor
Air Date: 6 November 2021
Dream of having a beautiful garden but lack the space? Darren shows you how to create a dream garden regardless of where you live.
- The Garden Up, Mix ‘n Match range from Whites Group is an excellent example of vertical gardening made easy.
- There are 3 different styles of pots that have matching hanging hooks allowing for quick and easy installation on to mesh grid, walls and balcony rails.
- Simply fill the pots with your preferred premium potting mix, add your choice of plants and they’re ready to go.
- Another excellent option is the wall-mounted pots. These are suitable for walls and fences and they too are simple to install.
- Just markup your desired height, width, and drill in your screws. The different sizes and styles make them suitable for a range of applications.
- When building a vertical garden or mounted pot, always give the plants the best start possible by applying a liquid fertilizer straight after potting.
- A great feature of these pots is the water-smart design which incorporates an integrated saucer.
- The free-draining design prevents overwatering, and the saucer captures any excess water holding its reserve to be taken back up into the potting mix as it dries out.
- These pots are BPA free making them perfect for fruit, herbs and vegetables as well as all your favourite floral beauties.
For more information, head to: