Story: Plant Release
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 20 November 2021
Want to make your garden stand out along your street? Trevor shows us a great new dark purple & black flushed foliage plant that makes an interesting and stunning feature plant.
- The Tuxedo Dark Leaf Hydrangea has deep purple-black flushed foliage and large red and pink blooms that are produced throughout Spring and Summer
- Tuxedo hydrangeas are versatile plants great for pots or the garden, making them a feature wherever you wish to use them.
- Preferring partial shade, they are easy to care for with a feed of slow-release fertiliser recommended in the spring and moderate watering over the warmer months.
- One of the greatest features of these plants is that they produce flowers that cover every centimetre of the plant.
- Tuxedo hydrangeas provide great colour contrast for the garden, firstly for the leaves and then the rich lush blooms as they burst into bloom.
For more information, head to: