Summer Colours Cottage Perennials
Story: Summer Colours Cottage Perennials
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 20 November 2021
Plants can struggle in the hot Summer months. So, it’s important to choose plants that are well adapted to the Australian Environment. Trevor shows off a plant range that thrives in the Aussie Summer.
- Cottage perennial plants are well adapted to the Australian environment and summer conditions.
- The Swan Valley Nursery Hat collection allows gardeners to select plants by flower colour. Hence, you can pick and create themes.
- The Australian Summer can be very harsh. White coloured perennials are a great choice to provide a cooling effect.
- The key to successful growth in pots is using a great potting mix.
- Always select a trusted brand with the red premium standard tick. This will include wetting agents, controlled-release fertilizer and a rich source of composted organics that will hold nutrients and moisture around fast-developing roots.
- The pots have these hat labels that help remind you what plants are growing and their specific requirements.
For more information, head to: