Story: Weather Station
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
Air Date: 4 December 2021
Summer is here! Bonnie shares a great tool for monitoring the weather all year round, helping maintain great garden vitality.
- Having a weather station is one of the quickest ways to learn about your local climate.
- Once you have assembled the Aspect Wi-Fi Analyst Weather Station from Holman, it should be situated in a spot in your backyard with no obstructions.
- With that information, you will know when to fertilize before the next rainfall, or when there might be an expected frost or period of expected drought to best care for your plants.
- The Aspect Wi-Fi Analyst Weather Station allows users to monitor their localised weather data with the indoor display panel which is sent directly from your outdoor weathervane.
- Temperature and rainfall have a huge effect on gardening. The Weather station allows gardeners to record rainfall to avoid overwatering and reduce water wastage.
- The Weather Station allows users to monitor directly from a smartphone with a Wi-Fi Weather Station. Data recorded can be checked from anywhere on the globe with a Wi-Fi connection.
- The Aspect Wi-Fi Weather Station range can be set to alert users of certain weather conditions including indoor and outdoor temperatures, humidity, wind speed, air pressure, rainfall and many more data points.
- This tool, with its displayed data, will help gardeners to make more accurate decisions around gardening and watering.
For more information, head to:
AS SEEN ON