STIHL Expert Tip – Deck cleaning
Story: STIHL Expert Tip – Deck cleaning
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 4 December 2021
Summer is the season of gatherings and BBQ's. Nige checks out the latest technology for deck cleaning to get his deck looking fresh for his friends and family.
- One of the best ways to clean quickly and efficiently is with a high-pressure cleaner.
- To look their best, timber decks need cleaning, especially before re-oiling or staining, to remove any grime, mould, stains and other nasties.
- Stihl’s RE 95 Plus is a lightweight and compact, high-pressure cleaner.
- The adjustable fan jet nozzle with pressure regulation is perfect for numerous jobs, giving you full control and freedom.
- Start at a safe distance away from the surface you are cleaning to avoid causing damage. If necessary, gradually get closer for optimum cleaning.
- The 6m hose gives you plenty of room and length to operate and manoeuvre. The integrated wheel kit and handle make for easy transportation.
- Extra accessories can be purchased for Stihl’s RE 95 Plus to aid in washing cars, such as the foaming cannon and the 90 degree nozzle for cleaning the wheel arch.
For more information, head to:
AS SEEN ON