Story: Kitchen Essentials
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 11 December 2021
The essence of any great meal is great herbs. Trevor shows us some of his favourite herbs that will help make your Christmas cooking shine.
- Sage, Onion Chives, Oregano, Coriander, Basil, Thyme, Dill, and Curley Parsley are all essential herbs used in cooking.
- Herbs are rich in a variety of beneficial vitamins, minerals, and in many cases anti-oxidants.
- Use a premium potting mix to plant your herbs into. This will ensure all nutrients are being met.
- Gently place each plant into the pot, fill the potting mix in around the edge of the plant, and gently firm it down to ensure there are no air pockets. Water around the plant with Seasol.
- A happy plant will deliver fragrant foliage on-demand, 7 days a week.
For more information, head to:
AS SEEN ON