Your Garden Helper When Planting
Story: Your Garden Helper When Planting.
Episode: Episode 2
Presenter: Linda Ross
Air Date: 5th March 2022
There are many tips and tricks when it comes to caring for your garden. Linda reveals her valued secrets when it comes to maintaining plant health and keeping her garden golden.
- Autumn is the best time of the year to plant because the soil is still warm but the air is not too hot.
- Seasol GOLD is a unique patent formulation that improves the efficiency and benefits of seaweed to strengthen and boost plant health.
- Seasol GOLD is enhanced with calcium and other essential elements. It provides an extra boost in the growing season.
- Seasol GOLD can be used to help settle in new roots, stop transplant shock, and allow new roots to penetrate the surrounding soil.
- Shake well before use.
- Ideal as a foliar spray as well as a soil drench.
- Apply every 2 to 4 weeks.
- For planting, apply to the pot before transplanting tiny seedlings.
- Add to a bucket of Seasol GOLD (30ml of concentrate per 9 litres of water).
- Apply Seasol GOLD after planting to the soil and weekly throughout the season.
For more information, head to: