Walk in Greenhouses
Story: Walk in Greenhouses
Episode: Episode 2
Presenter: Neville Passmore
Air Date: 5th March 2022
It can be a challenge getting your plants to thrive. Neville shows us how to make the ideal environment for your plants or vegetables.
- Greenhouses create a humid environment which is ideal for seedlings and certain plants.
- Greenhouses protect your plants from harsh elements like wind, frost, and pests.
- The Walk in Greenhouse features six misting jets, poly pipe and a hose connector.
- With a tall height and one m² of internal floor space to stand on, you can comfortably tend to your plants from the inside.
- It's complete DIY with no tools, bolts or screws required. Push the pieces to create the frame and secure the cover with the ties located inside.
- Holman’s WX1 Tap Timer is Wi-Fi controlled, so you can set up scheduled watering, adjust and monitor water flow all from your smartphone.
For more information, head to: