Story: Citrus Fruit
Presenter: Linda Ross
Air Date: 19th March 2022
Linda shows us how to look after our citrus fruit collection in our home gardens.
- Mini fruit forest filled with:
- Mulberry tree.
- Cherry Guava.
- Kaffir lime.
- Lemon valencia orange.
- Eureka lemon.
- Coming into Autumn, citrus fruit is ready to develop.
- Autumn is an excellent time of the year to feed your circus.
- The power feed controlled release for fruit, citrus and flowers have a good mix of microbes, nutrients and seaweed.
- One of the best things about controlled-release fertilizer is excellent for busy gardeners. Throw it on and have nothing to do till next season.
- Powerfeed is boosted with seaweed, which increases root development, encourages growth, and protects your plant from pestilent disease.
- Powered has two formulas, one for fruit, citrus and flowers, for a one-stop-shop.
- Kitchen gardeners can use the one for tomatoes and vegetables, which will grow right through Autumn.
For more information, please visit: