Story: Feeding Citrus
Presenter: Bonnie - Marie Hibbs & James Barclay
Air Date: 19th March 2022
Bonnie & James pot a dwarf citrus tree and show you how to care for already established citrus trees.
- The dwarf Eureka lemon is the most common lemon grown by home gardeners.
- The fruit is abundant. It comes with little seeds, is super juicy & if planted in the right condition, will flower almost year-round
- A tree-like this will grow up to 2 metres, so it's perfect for a pot.
- Scotts osmocote citrus & fruit premium potting mix has been developed with over 50 years of horticultural expertise with sustainability sourced materials and the right amount of nutrients to provide the best growing conditions
- Scotts Osmocote Citrus & Fruit Premium Potting Mix provides the ideal conditions for them to blossom
- The premium mix contains boosted levels of iron and magnesium to produce lush, deep green leaves.
- Using Scotts osmocote citrus & fruit controlled-release fertiliser, your citrus trees will continuously feed up to 6 months through osmocote controlled release technology, which only feeds when plants need plants.
For more information. Please visit: