Sproutwell - Orangery Range
Story: Sproutwell - Orangery Range
Episode: Episode 11
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 7th May 2022
- The idea of a glasshouse that would protect frost sensitive plants in the winter was first conceived by the Italians of Rome and Florence in the 1500s.
- Initially it was all about protecting citrus varieties like lemons, limes and most importantly Oranges and these luxurious buildings were only available to the opulently wealthy.
- With modern design and engineering techniques Sproutwell Greenhouses have developed a sophisticated and not understated design that’s perfect for Aussie backyard environments.
- Sproutwell’s Orangery range is all class and will appeal to those looking to add some drama to their garden and show off some of their prized plants.
- The Mayfair Designer series has taken months of planning to produce a high end, more technically advanced (build methods) than anything you’ll see in comparison.
- Sproutwell has made a name for itself when it comes to innovation and leading the Australian market for quality structures complete with a quicker and easier assembly.
- Aesthetically pleasing this high quality greenhouse was built to a specification that was originally developed for conservatories and not greenhouses.
- Clayton Cowley did a huge amount of work on the designs and specific engineering requirements for these to be suitable for Aussie backyard conditions.
For more information please visit: