World of Waldecks
Story: World of Waldecks
Episode: Episode 11
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 7th May 2022
Trevor explores the world of Waldecks and chats with the family behind the scenes.
- Garden centers are the instigators of innovation in gardens, they are the place to get great ideas and quality plants, pots and garden products. And Waldecks has been doing it for over 50 years.
- The point of difference is without question the range, often Walkdecks specialize and look for the plants that are really different, or larger, there’s always something new and different at a quality independent.
- There’s been three generations working in this business and its family owned even today.
- Chris Gallop is the CEO and a major driver of trends in the Australian gardening industry.
- Waldecks has been proudly WA owned and managed since 1968, with 3 generations of the same family having worked together at Waldecks.
- Waldecks has just launched its online store - you can now shop from home, and have your orders delivered to you.
- The online store is growing every week - Waldecks are adding new products all the time, and if you don’t see what you’re looking for, get in touch.
For more information. Please visit: