Tea of the Week - Lemonzap
Story Title: Tea of the Week - Lemonzap
Date: April 24th 2010
Presenter: Clive Larkman
Feeling stressed and anxious? Try Clive Larkman's Lemonzap tea which will help you relax and concentrate.
- Larkman Nurseries are the Victorian grower of Renaissance Herbs.
- Lemonzap Tea has a sensational flavour and helps to relax a stressed mind and a rumbling stomach. Tastes great either hot or cold.
- The Lemon and Lime Verbena in this recipe have refreshing qualities. Sage adds a little piquant and is also good for mental stimulation.
- Lemonzap Recipe:
- Place several leaves of Lemon Verbena, Lime Verbena and the Lemon Balm in a cup.
- Chop and add one large Pineapple Sage leaf and one small common Sage leaf in the cup. Pour in boiling water.
- Let infuse for 3 mins then enjoy
- All these herbs are available in the Renaissance range at your local garden centre.
Click here to find your nearest Renaissance Herbs supplier.