Story Title: Water Flow
Date: 11 December 2010
Presenter: Kim Syrus
Much of Australia has experienced the worst droughts in history and water crisis will continue to rise. Kim features a simple solution to help us monitor and adjust activity to reduce water consumptions.
Hoselink Water Flow Meter
- Allow you to monitor how much water you are actually using by measuring the volume of water passing through the unit.
- It can be easily fitted to a tap or any irrigation line.
- Small wheels inside the unit register the speed of water flowing through.
- The amount of water used, is easily visible on the LED display making quick and simple to keep a record.
- Specially designed to stop leaks for good.
- The unique locking system is incredibly strong.
- Our Hoselink fittings are extremely durable and will solve your leaking and bursting problems.