Story Title: Cyclamen
Broadcast Date: 19th May 2012
Presenter: Melissa King
Melissa shows you the beautiful colour that Cyclamen can bring, whether in your garden or kept in pots inside the home.
Making the most of your Cyclamen
- Garden Cyclamen have petite twisted flowers that come in shades of pink, purple, red and white – and as a bonus are sweetly scented.
- When planted in the garden they create a carpet of colour under trees and bring much needed brightness to areas where only filtered light reaches the soil.
- They don't need a lot of water, but they do need good drainage.
- For best results plant your cyclamen with the top half of the corm (bulb) sitting above soil level.
- Water the seedlings in with a good quality plant tonic to prevent transplant shock.
2320 South Gippsland Hwy
T: (03) 95998 3237