Fuji Clean Install
Title: Fuji Clean Install
Broadcast: 5th September 2015
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Across Australia, outside of our cities, people mainly manage effluent and waste water through septic tanks and leach drains and while these contain the waste in the ground, it slowly soaks into the soil and ground water leading up to a disturbing long term effect.
- Ensuring you maintain water security is the single most important thing you can do when you are establishing a garden. These days, technology has allowed us to use bacteria to break waste organic materials down and leave liquids.
- Fuji Clean is one of the world’s largest wastewater system manufacturers, with over 2 million systems installed across the globe and have been in operation for over 50 years.
- The key to this brand new Fuji Clean system is the microbiological life designed to harbor in the millions. These bacteria break down the waste and deliver high quality water for use in your garden.
- The Fuji Clean single tank, compact system has been developed using the latest technology, has a small footprint and has minimal moving parts which reduces the risk of potential problems associated with wastewater treatment systems.
- It run very efficiently at only 52 watts and the whole system only uses around 1.2kW per day which equates to $130 a year.
- All ATU systems require servicing by a certified service agent and the Fuji Clean system due to its simplicity, is easy and low cost to maintain and requires minimal replacement parts throughout the life of the system.
- The Fuji Clean system produces high quality, clean, environmentally friendly water able to be reused safely on your lawns and around your garden all year round.
Fuji Clean: Contact – 1300 733 619
Website - http://www.fujiclean.com.au/DomesticSystems.aspx