What Lawns Do The Gurus Grow
Story Title: What Lawns Do The Gurus Grow
Date: 18h September 2010
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Check out what lawns Trevor grows and how he maintains them all through the year
- Palmetto is low maintenance
- Requires less water than old fashioned buffalo grasses
- Holds its colour in colder conditions better than other grasses.
- Should be planted in a good soil for best results.
- Requires less fertiliser to look good
- Empire Zoysia Grass is incredibly hard wearing.
- Required mowing just 6 times a year
- Is a beautiful emerald green colour.
- The ALKO mower is beautifully engineered to deliver best results in a clean cut unlike rotary mowers.
- It's easy to use, low maintenance and emits no carbon pollution unlike petrol engine driven mowers.