New Release Plants: Euphorbia Lipstick
Story Title: New Release Plants: Euphorbia Lipstick
Broadcast Date: 24th March 2012
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Trevor talks to a passionate nursery expert about a hardy plant that is guaranteed to flourish under even the toughest conditions.
About the Euphorbia Lipstick
- A dwarf variety of the Euphorbia, it grows to a maximum of one metre by one metre.
- Unlike other dwarf varieties the Euphorbia Lipstick’s leaves and flowers are large, promoting a beautiful tropical display.
- Flowers are present all year round.
- Keeping this variety in a pot plant will allow you to bring the plant indoors during winter, protecting it from frost and ensuring year round flowering occurs.
- Currently available from all good quality garden centres throughout Australia.
To find out more click here