Story Title: Rose Care
Date: 9th October 2010
Presenter: Kim Syrus
The Rose remains one of the most beautiful and popular flowers. It's easy to keep your roses looking healthy, now's the time to treat your roses to protect against fungus - blackspot, rust and powdery mildew.
Rose Planting Mix
- The right mix when potting up roses
- Good aeration and excellent moisture retention
- Contains blood and bone to promote better root development, vigorous growth and richer, more beautiful roses.
Transfer a standard rose into a NEW Gardman Rustic Metal Urn
Nitrophoska Slow Release
- Nitrophoska was one of the original slow release fertilisers and remains one of the best.
- Contains 11 nutrients which combine for immediate feeding and extended feeding for up to 4 months.
- High in Nitrogen (N) and Potassium (K) for healthy leaf growth and beautiful blooms with greater disease resistance.
- Even healthy roses can be vulnerable to disease.
- RTU (ready to use) Rose Spray provides systemic control of funguses Blackspot, Rust and Powdery mildew
- Your roses should be treated very year around this time to protect them against these funguses.
- Rose Spray also kills on contact most common insects including aphids, caterpillars, bud worms and mitres.
3/256 Jasper Road
Bentleigh, Victoria, 3204
Phone: 03 9576 9901
Fax: 03 9576 9902
For store locator visit the website