Seasol – Complete Health Treatment
Title: Seasol – Complete Health Treatment
Broadcast: 25th April
Seasol is an organic plant tonic that offers huge benefits that a straight synthetic fertiliser does not. Mel explains why Seasol is a complete garden health treatment.
- Seasol is one of the few products that can be used on a sick or stressed plant.
- Seasol is used to promote strong, healthy root growth, a perfect tonic for planting and transplanting.
- Seasol encourages beneficial soil microorganisms and healthy soil environments to promote healthy plants.
- Seasol stimulates flowering and fruiting, and although it is technically not a fertiliser, trials have shown that when used with a fertiliser, Seasol treated plants have bigger yields and more flowers.
- Seasol helps plants cope with stresses like heat, drought, frost, pest and diseases.
- If you really want the best out of your plants, try combining it with a liquid fertiliser and soil conditioner like Powerfeed.