Story Title: Tap Timers
Date: 22 January 2011
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Trevor finds an efficient way to water your garden while you are on holiday.
Trevor's Tips and Facts
- If you haven't set up an irrigation system you could lose or at best set back your plant's health for the whole summer.
- The heart of any irrigation system is its irrigation controller and if you have a tap outdoors you can automatically control your watering system by using a tap timer.
- Hoselink tap timers, never burst and save heaps of water.
- Tap timers are battery operated and the battery will last a year. The important thing is you can water when you're away by using simple dials to set the days and time you're going to water.
- The controllers allow for daily, twice daily or every third day watering from your garden tap. You then set the time which should be based on the number of minutes it takes to fill a container to 10mm.
- EASY TO USE – Simple and reliable.
- This one will not self destruct after a few months of operation!
- It has been built to Hoselink specifications and will provide you with many years of water saving service because it permits you to allocate just the correct amount of water to your plants.
- Easy to re-set as the seasons change.
- 12 months warranty
- Specially designed to stop leaks for good.
- The unique locking system is incredibly strong.
- Our Hoselink fittings are extremely durable and will solve your leaking and bursting problems.