Hose End Sprinklers
Story Title: Hose End Sprinklers
Date: 30th October 2010
Presenter: Neville Passmore
Neville has a range of cheap and cheerful sprays spike or base mounted sprinklers for your garden; so it never gets thirsty.
- A very basic unit is the spike onto which you can mount a butterfly sprinkler or a knocker type.
- The butterfly will give you a spread of up to 10 metres this knocker will extend that to a maximum of 25metres.
Pull Along Spray
- These have brass fitting and they are more expensive than plastic but last for years in the worst garden conditions. It sends up a V shaped spray pattern and can easily be moved from spot to spot by simply pulling it along.
- This three arm model comes with a sled and allow you to change the spread. One hint; you need to have all the arms facing the same way to turn.
- Delivers water in a pattern which means you can evenly deliver water to a square or rectangular area
- Once again there are plenty of setting here to perfectly match the job.
Address: 463 Scarborough Beach Road.
Osborne Park. Western Australia 6017.
Phone: +61 8 9204 1011
Fax: +61 8 9204 1013