Story Title: Pansies
Broadcast Date: 24th March 2012
Presenter: Chloe Thomson
Chloe checks out some of the latest plant releases that are guaranteed to add some brilliant colour to your garden.
- For an instant hit of colour grab yourself some annual seedlings like the spreading pansies, the spreading pansies will spread out to 60cm and come in a range of bright, beautiful colours.
- The cooler temperatures of autumn and winter actually encourage the pansies to have fuller blooms and deeper coloured flowers.
- Pansies will flower continuously up until the first onset of hot weather.
- Removing the older flowers will promote new flower growth.
- Give them a regular dose of fertiliser to help the pansies reach their full potential.
For more information on Spreading Pansies click here
2320 South Gippsland Hwy
T: (03) 95998 3237