Fairy Magnolia Blush & Cream
Story Title: Fairy Magnolia Blush & Cream
Broadcast Date: 24th August 2013
Presenter: Melissa King
Are you looking for a spectacular hedge that not only shines as a centerpiece but can also be used as an alterative car freshener? Then park your car next to this beauty, the Fairy Magnolia.
Flowers don't just look and smell pretty!
- Lush with its gorgeous lilac pink flowers and it's cousin the fairy Magnolia cream both varieties boast massive lightly perfumed flowers through early spring and spot flowers through summer
- Being loose natural hedges, clip them into more formal shapes, grow them as feature plants or in decorative pots great for any patio
- These plants are successful in full sun or part shade and grow up to 3-4 meters tall
- They are compact with bushy growth so be sure to have a meter distance between each hedge
- For a natural car refresher place a bloom on your dashboard and your car will smell heavenly in no time!