Hebe Pretty N Pink
Story Title: Hebe Pretty N Pink
Broadcast Date: 19/10/2013
Presenter: Melissa King
Melissa shows you a stunning plant that produces beautiful flowers is easy to grow - a plant that's sure to get the attention of any gardener.
You Little Beauty
- The young foliage is a stunning burgundy colour and a great contrast of greens in silvers in the garden
- The flowers are just as pretty, soft pinks appearing sporadically throughout the year
- This plant has a nice compact shape, a very hardy evergreen spreading shrub growing 30cm in height and 90cm wide
- Hebe Pretty in Pink prefers well-drained soil in a sunny or partly shaded position. The colour will be much deeper id planted in the full sun.
- Prune lightly after flowering and fertilise annually with a long term slow release fertiliser
- Works well planted in pots or is an effective border plant and performs brilliantly in rockeries and cascading over garden edges