Fruit and Citrus
Title: Fruit and Citrus
Date: 9th October 2010
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Osmocote organics is a new organic slow and osmotic controlled release fertiliser utilising organics to condition the soil and feed plants at the same time.
Osmocote Plus Organics
- Includes fish emulsion, seaweed and humates to improve the soils health and stimulate root growth.
- Comes in 3,5kg pail which can be reused.
- Comes in a wide range of specialised nutrient blends to address the specific needs of different plants such as vegetables and fruit or for flowering plants like roses, azaleas and gardenia's.
- We feature the blend for fruit and citrus which assists fruit production and general plant health
- The tree featured is Citrus grandis and was a seedling grown from a seed collected from a plant originally planted on the highest mountain in Fiji by Joseph Banks as he participated in Captain Cooks journey through the South Pacific.
Address: 11 Columbia Way Baulkham Hills NSW
Phone: 02 8853 7300
Fax: 02 8853 7310