Story Title: Chainsaws
Broadcast Date: 15th September 2012
Presenter: Kim Syrus
Kim road tests a brand new chainsaw that is sure to make your life easier.
Tips and tricks
- The 36V Lithium Battery will make getting started on those labour intensive garden tasks that much easier. No pulling of cords or changing of spark plugs – just insert the battery and you're ready to go.
- Before you start, check to chain is tight. The Ryobi 36V model is fitted with a tool-free chain tensioner that's quick and simple to operate.
- A bar length is 300 millimetres, a good all-round size that will do most garden cutting jobs.
- It's important to use chainsaws with care. Remembering to wear safety glasses, gloves and ear protection.
- Ryobi tools are sold through Bunnings, for your nearest store click here.