Comparing Line Trimmers
Story Title: Comparing Line Trimmers
Broadcast Date: 13th April 2013
Presenter: Kim Syrus
Line trimmers are a great addition to any garden shed, however when confronted with the plethora of possibilities at your local hardware store sometimes its hard to know which one will suit your garden situation.
Which one is right for you?
- There are two main versions available on the market at the moment: corded and cordless
- The corded versions are great if your yard isn't too big and you have access to a power point to plug it in
- If your yard has lots of garden beds and other obstacles then a corded model may not be the best option for you
- The cordless line trimmers are great for the larger, more complicated gardens and certainly have plenty of grunt
- The rechargeable lithium ion battery will give you 20 minutes of work time before needing to be recharged. They are light weight, easy to maneuver and will tidy up your garden with ease
- The full range of Ozito products are available at your local Bunnings store
- Line Trimmers