Story Title: Scaevola Surdiva
Broadcast Date: 24th March 2012
Presenter: Chloe Thomson
Chloe has been trying to find an easy care, long flowering, sun loving, heat tolerant plant that will look gorgeous in pot plants around the garden. The new release Scaevola Surdiva could well be the answer to her prayers.
About the Scaevola Surdiva
- It is an attractive Australian native with large flowers that come in a variety of colours.
- The common name is the ‘Fan-Flower’
- Ensure that when planting in pots there is significant drainage, as this variety does not like wet feet.
- When planting in the garden make sure the soil is light or sandy for optimal growing results.
- Flowers appear in early summer right through to autumn and the more sun they receive the more flowers will appear.
- Make sure to feed the plants with a suitable native plant fertilizer.
To find out more click here
2320 South Gippsland Hwy
T: (03) 95998 3237