Story Title: Evenflo
Date: 22 January 2011
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
One of the greatest wastes of water at home is how long it takes for your hot water to go from cold to hot. Trevor discovers a new shower technology that will help you save bucket loads of water per day without compromising your water flow.
Trevor's Tips and Facts
- You can waste up to 20 litres of quality drinking water waiting for a hot shower.
- An average home can waste up to 90,000 litres of water per year.
- Is your shower efficient? Satinjet technology uses only 9 litres of water per minute and was designed to provide the homeowner a more luxurious shower experience without wasting unnecessary water.
- Ensures that water flow delivered is consistent
- Prevents fluctuations in water pressure and showering temperature
- Precise temperature transitions from hot to cold
- Minimises the risk of scalding and eliminates thermal shock
- This technology is embedded in all new Methven branded ranges and will be accompanied by the Evenflo technology logo.