Story Title: Citrus Delight.
Date: November 7th 2009.
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane.
Trevor shows us how to have your citrus trees performing at their best.
- Combines the benefits of cow, fowl and sheep manure as well as blood & bone, fish & kelp nutrient, natural potash, worm castings and organic mushroom compost.
- Is long lasting which produces outstanding results.
- Ideal for veggies, herbs, flower gardens and boosting citrus trees. Promotes rich, healthy fruit and vegetables.
- Is BFA registered organic.
- Adds valuable humus and beneficial microbes to the soil which encourages healthy earthworm activity.
- BFA registered organic – made in Australia.
- Contains blood & bone, natural potash, fish and kelp nutrient and zeolite.
- Contains all the necessary elements for robust healthy growth.
- Long lasting and better uptake by plants.
- Great healthy option for vegetable, herb and citrus growing.
- Easy to apply and won’t burn – simply water in.