No Irrigation Gardening
Story Title: No Irrigation Gardening.
Date: November 21st 2009.
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane.
Trevor and Nathan from Ozbreed set up a no irrigation garden using strappy leaf plants.
- Grows best in full sun to shaded positions.
- Low maintenance once established.
- Great colour contrasting plant, good for mass planting.
- Very low water requirement.
- Provides an excellent contrast to green plants like Liriope.
- Very hardy plant that requires little maintenance once established.
- Great commercial and domestic plant.
- Excellent humidity tolerance and good cold tolerance.
- Very versatile plant that is quick to establish.
- Drought tolerant.
- Suitable for most Australian Climatic Zones
- Drought and frost tolerant.
- Abundance of large flower clusters and grows well in full sun.
- Tolerates windy and salt laden windy positions.
- Great for mass or specimen planting at roadsides, estates, golf courses, gardens and other amenity areas.
- Low maintenance with great evergreen foliage.
- Beautiful dark green foliage, with masses of showy bright yellow flowers.
- Ideal for mass planting.