Story Title: Easy Weeding.
Date: December 12th 2009.
Presenter: Nigel Ruck.
Weeding can be very tiring – having to bend down and pull out weeds throughout your garden takes the best part of your day and can leave you really tired but Nigel has a simple solution to get rid of weeds hassle free.
- Effective, economical and easy control of weeds and grasses in rockeries, garden beds, paths, driveways, along fencelines and lawn edges.
- Perfect for clearing garden beds before planting and clearing areas prior to planting new lawns.
- Glyphosate travels from the foliage to the roots, and it kills weeds, roots and all.
- Specially developed valve on the brush prevents any leaking.
- Only requires a dilute glyphosate solution to control most common weeds.
- Easy-to-apply brush mechanism makes spot weeding easy and saves back breaking bending.
Address: 1 Gow Street, Padstow NSW, 2211
Phone: 1300 369 074