Story Title: Get Colourful.
Date: December 12th 2009.
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane.
Your garden doesn’t have to be dry and colourless during the summer. Trevor has a quick way to add life and colour into your garden.
- Every gardeners favourite plant food.
- Combines the benefits of cow, fowl and sheep manure as well as blood & bone, fish & kelp nutrient, natural potash, worm castings and organic mushroom compost.
- Long lasting which produces outstanding results.
- Ideal for veges, herbs, flower gardens and boosting fruit citrus trees.
- BFA registered organic.
- Adds valuable humus and beneficial microbes to the soil thus encouraging healthy earthworm activity.
- Premium quality soluble plant food.
- Boosts blooms.
- Feeds Foliage.
- Develops fruit.
- Formulated for flowers, fruit, vegetables, shrubs and pot plants
To find your nearest stockist click here