Ancient Wonder Trees
Story Title: Ancient Wonder Trees
Date: 27th March 2010
Presenter: Lilly Van Epen
Lilly visits the Royal Botanic Gardens of Sydney to discover their ancient wonder trees.
- Some trees have survived up to 200 million years.
- Many excellent specimens at the botanical gardens.
- Some ancient trees have been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years and are still used today for herbal remedies.
- You can conserve these ancient trees by planting them at home.
- The Royal Botanic Gardens in Sydney have free guided tours where you can experience the amazing range of plants.
Royal Botanic Gardens of Sydney
Mrs Macquaries Road
Sydney NSW 200