Story Title: Tree Guru
Broadcast Date: 17th March 2012
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Trevor and resident Tree Guru answer all your plant questions and look at the best tree range for shade in summer and colour in autumn.
About the Lipstick Tree Range
- Renowned for their intense, vibrant red autumn foliage the Lipstick® range of maples are among the most sought after in the country.
- Originating from low, wet, temperate climates, the Lipstick® maples prefer a moist (not wet) position.
- They also prefer full sun exposure, but just remember that the autumn colour will be less vibrant in dryer conditions and will not cope with extended periods of heat.
- Avoid pruning in late winter or spring.
- Autumn Blaze, October Glory and Fairview Flame are the best red maples for autumn colour that you can find in Australia.
- They are brilliant shade trees and make stunning features down long driveways or avenues.
To find out more visit the Flemings Website
Monbulk, Victoria, 3793
T: (03) 9756 7435