Yates – Black Spots on Roses
Title: Yates – Black Spots on Roses
Broadcast: 21st March
Kim teams up with Yates to help solve your gardening questions. Jenny from Waverly has been having trouble with her rose bush; it is infected with the “Black Spot” fungal disease.
- Black Spot is a common fungal disease that can be found on roses.
- The Rose Gun Advanced is an effective way to control Black Spot, it is easy to use, there’s no mixing required, no measuring needed and no mess left behind.
- Spray foliage thoroughly, including the undersides of foliage. Start spraying when new shoots emerge in spring, or first signs of insects and diseases. Repeat at a 14-day interval.
- It contains dual action Insecticides that work via contact and stomach action. The systemic fungicide and insecticide are absorbed into the plant’s sap system and moves throughout the plant to control diseases and insects.
- Rose Gun Advanced can also be used to control other common rose pest and disease problems including aphids, mites, caterpillars, thrips, powdery mildew and rust.
Contact: Yates 1300 369 074