Yates Nature’s Way Citrus & Ornamental Spray
Title: Yates Nature’s Way Citrus & Ornamental Spray
Broadcast: 12th September 2015
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Growing your own organic citrus fruit is just the best but they do get their fair share of pests and many keen citrus fruit growers want to know how to care for their plants and control pests organically.
- Yates’ Nature’s Way Citrus and Ornamental Spray is certified for use in organic gardens by the Australian Certified Organic (ACO) so it is ideal for gardeners wanting to use it for organic methods of insect control.
- It contains two completely natural ingredients, Pyrethrin that comes from the pyrethrum daisy and vegetable oil from the canola plant and these will control a wide range of chewing and sucking insect pests.
- It also has an added seaweed bonus to help promote plant growth, all conveniently packaged and ready to use formula in this handy spray gun.
- When the Citrus Leafminer is being used, Nature’s Way Citrus & Ornamental Spray should be done proactively – spraying new foliage when new leaves are 4cm long stops the leaf miner moth from laying its eggs on leaves and also helps smother any larvae.
- For more tips and advice, head to the Yates website which now has a Live Chat function manned by horticulturalists from 8.30am – 4.30pm AEST weekdays.
Yates’ Nature’s Way Citrus & Ornamental Spray: Contact - 1300 369 074
Website - http://www.yates.com.au/products/organic-gardening/pest-disease-control/Natures-Way-citrus-and-ornamental-spray/#D8sjoZQ5mGrbCV1u.97
AS SEEN ON