Top Water Saving Tips for your Garden Bed
Title: Top Water Saving Tips for your Garden Bed
Broadcast: Sunday Nov 20th 2016
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
One of the biggest challenges anybody who tried to start an edible garden has is getting consistent soil moisture levels, which is absolutely vital for growing edible plants. Trev shows us how we can revive our lawns to ensure this.
- Troforte Moisture Mulch is lucerne based and contains natural plant growth stimulants and once you put it in it’s a permanent improvement to water conservation.
- Moisture Mulch Troforte MMM technology that includes minerals and microbes contained in easy to use cubes. It is light coloured straw, which ensures heat is reflected and thus keeps soils cooler in the hot months.
- Expands up to 8 times its dry weight. One bag will expand to approximately 100 litres and lasts up to 8-9 months.
- This fantastic water holding capacity mulch is thermally processed, which makes it guaranteed to be weed and disease free.
- Also contains a high quality humic soil conditioner. Short straw composition keeps snails at bay as they find it difficult to move over the mulch once spread.
- Troforte Mineral Mulch is Australian made and is the perfect mulch for your garden.
P: (08) 9302 1633