Implant a Living Picture Frame
Title: Implant a Living Picture Frame
Broadcast: May 20 2017
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
One of the questions we get asked all the time is how to stop indoor plants from dying usually the problem is in the soil preparation and maintenance. Today we show you a new innovate product that does just that!
- Indoor plants are a lovely way to provide a creative and stylish splash of green to your home or office and one of Bonnie’s favourite indoor planting designs are container gardens.
- These are equipped with special growing medium and their slick and versatile containers make it easy to create some stunning displays.
- These special containers can be mounted onto the wall or hung upside down from the ceiling for a dramatic display.
- When you open them up there’s some slow release fertiliser underneath the pad so for the first three months you don’t have to worry.
- These brilliant peat pads have excellent water retention depending on your plant choice you can leave it for a week before re-watering.
- The pads are custom cut to fit the container, making the planting out process a whole lot easier.
- Check out the MiPlant website for more details.
P: 0402 838 281