PowerFeeding Roses for Great Results
Title: PowerFeeding Roses for Great Results
Broadcast: March 23, 2019
Presenter: Melissa King
With their ethereal beauty, incredible scents and vast range of colours, roses are a favourite for many gardeners. When autumn brings out a second flourish of blooms, it’s a good time for a little TLC.
- To keep your rose blooms coming through the autumn season, it’s important to keep them maintained and happily fed and watered. Dead-heading or pruning the old flowers is a great way to encourage new blooms.
- PowerFeed’s Organically Enriched Rose Food & Soil Improver is a dynamic mix of nutrients, seaweed and microbes for roses and all flowering plants and is effective for up to 5 months.
- This PowerFeed delivers a balance of slow and quick release nutrients and trace elements to help promote healthy growth, stimulating flowering and budding. It’s a perfect boost for your roses, any time of year, but right now, it’s to encourage more brighter and colourful blooms.
- This fertiliser is boosted with seaweed to improve plant health, stimulate strong root growth and reduce stress from heat, frost, drought, pests and diseases. It contains microbes that come to life when you water, and they help improve the soil structure and aid nutrient uptake to the soil.
- For the potted rose, or the rose bush that needs a little extra special treatment, PowerFeed has the ‘Pro Series’ Controlled Release Rose Food & Soil Improver for a more premium performance. It has a high analysis nutrient blend that helps produce healthy growth, with trace elements for budding of higher yields of bigger and brighter blooms.