Story: Smart Watering
Presenter: Neville Passmore
Air Date: 22nd August 2020
The WX8 Wi-Fi Irrigation Controller will completely change the way you water your garden and lawn, making your life a whole lot easier.
- The WX8 Wi-Fi Irrigation Controller harnesses the power of the internet to supply water to match your plant’s needs using local weather information in real-time.
- This system allows you to manage your watering from anywhere that you have access to the internet, even when you’re on holiday.
- You can control up to 8 stations straight from your smartphone.
- There’s 3 different start times and a 7-day selection so you can comply with any local water restrictions.
- You need to download the Holman Home app to your smartphone to manage your watering schedule.
- The system allows you to set up voice commands through Siri, Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Using the app, you can set your automatic watering options or turn on the controller manually.
- Each station can be turned on and off individually, making maintenance simple.
- You can set up smart automations through the app to adjust your watering for certain weather conditions.
- The system will automatically turn off when you’ve had rain if you add a rain sensor, so you save water.
For more information, head to