Holman’s Mobile Green Wall
Title: Holman’s Mobile Green Wall
Broadcast: 3rd October 2015
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
The first vertical garden was created by King Nebuchadnezzar in the ancient city of Babylon way back around 600BC. The famous hanging gardens of Babylon is one of the famous seven wonders of the world little did the king know that the concept would be as popular 2615 years later!
- Just like in Babylon, most of the green walls you see are permanent structures but there is a new mobile unit that’s perfect for use in your home garden.
- The Holman’s Green Wall kit is quick and easy to set up with everything you need all in one kit. The frame is durable metal and the pots are corrosion resistant coated PVC with varying sizes to suit your different plant.
- You can use a selection of herbs to create an edible wall. Just fill the pots with good quality potting mix and then add you herbs into the pot.
- Getting the watering right is critical to success and the key with these small pots is regular short delivery via the built in irrigation drippers that you need to place directly over the root ball for the best results.
- Connect a hose to the fitting and the other end to the tap. For best results, use one of these misting tap timers specifically designed for use with the green wall system. You can set a variety of different watering duration options all with the touch of a button.
- Its mobile nature is perfect for courtyards or balconies and on those hot days you can easily move it into the shade or protected area until the danger passes.
Holman’s Green Wall: Contact – 08 9204 1011
Website - http://www.holmanindustries.com.au/products/greenwall-vertical-planting/